Govt. of Pakistan decided to distribute ehsaas program installment again in December 2023. So, get ready to receive your installment in December as well. Collect your CNIC and reach out to your nearest ehsaas installment distribution branch ASAP so you can receive your installment.
The BISP program is re-launched in December 2023. This is good news for financially struggling citizens of Pakistan to enroll in this program and get financial assistance of Rs.9,000. Now you can easily check eligibility online for 8171 by CNIC number. In this article, we will discuss eligibility criteria and other important points to know to register for the BISP program.
How To Check Eligibility Of 8171 By CNIC
Checking eligibility is a very quick and simple process that you can do at home. Just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the BISP 8171 Web Portal:
First, you have to open the official BISP 8171 web portal. This portal is mainly created so you can get all the details and help you need for BISP programs.
Step 2: Fill out the submission form:
Find the registration section in the BISP portal. After clicking the registration, you will open a registration form that requires you to enter all the necessary details to get enrolled in the program. The forms usually ask general questions like your Name, Age, Gender, CNIC number, and Phone number. You will also get a 4-digit code as a unique identity. Recheck the form after filling in the information and submit the form.
Step 3: Wait for Their Response:
After you have successfully submitted the form, you have to wait for a few moments. You will get their response soon, and it will appear as a pop-up notification on your screen. If it does not appear on your screen, you can also manually check for notifications after some time. This response tells you whether you are fit or eligible to register for the BISP program or not.
Alternate Method: If you do not have get or access to their portal in any way, you can always check your eligibility using SMS service through your mobile phone. For this, you just have to enter your unique CNIC code in the SMS and send it to the number 8171. You will soon get a reply from BISP about your eligibility for the BISP 8171 program
8171 Eligibility Criteria:
The BISP program has set eligibility criteria so that aid is provided to those who deserve the most. Keep in mind that the eligibility criteria change with time and based on current situations, the expected eligibility criteria are mentioned below to give an idea:
- You should fall in the poverty scoreline.
- You do live in a foreign country.
- You do not have a bank account in your name.
- You do not work in the government sector.
- You do not own a significant amount of land or other assets.
Documents Required To Apply For BISP 8171
To successfully register for the BISP program, you are also obliged to submit the following documents:
- Your CNIC/ID Card.
- If you’re a widow, then a death certificate of the husband.
- If you have a disability, then a certificate about it.
- Copies of your electricity and gas bills.
- Proof of child’s absence.
Note: If you do not own the required documents, you first have to apply for the certificate and then apply to the program to increase the chances of getting admission.
Benefits Of BISP 8171 Web Portal
The Punjab Government has launched a dedicated portal for social services known as BISP 8171 Web Portal. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- You can check the status of any application in the BISP program. Like whether you are registered or not.
- You can register your complaints without much hassle. The complaints could be issues about anything related to the program.
- If you don’t understand something or are confused about something, you can always directly ask the questions and get guidance from the portal.