The government of Pakistan is taking the Former Prime Minister Imran Khan’s vision to provide Ehsaas Interest Free Loan under Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) 2023-2024. Deserving and poor families with low monthly income are encouraged to apply as Ehsaas Interest Free loan online registration 2024 is now open. The primary aim of this loan is to empower poor people and help them be self-employed so they can participate in Pakistan’s economy.
Suppose you are looking to start a small shop or small business, want to get higher studies, learn new skills, or want to avail any opportunity and don’t have money to pay for it; this loan is for you. It’s all done under the Ehsaas Program, and further verification and funds release is done with the help of Govt. of Pakistan.
Learn how to apply for Ehsaad interest-free loan, the eligibility criteria, how to get money, and all the necessary information about Ehsaas loan. Let’s explore!
Ehsaas Loan Online Registration Overview:
Ehsaas Loan 75000 applications for 2024 are now open. There are two methods to apply for it, one by filling out the online application form, and the second is to submit an application to the eligible bank. Ensure your income is low and you meet the poverty level; otherwise, your application will automatically be terminated during verification.
Once you get a message from the Ehsaas loan program officials, you will be asked to submit your business plan (or the thing for which you want to get the loan). Ultimately, you will get a loan according to your business plan once approved. Here are some perks of Ehsaas loan:
- Ehsaas trust loan (interest-free loan) is to help people with low income to start micro-enterprises.
- Funding is done through Provincial and Federal governments.
- The average loan program size is 75000 for each candidate.
- The government has allocated additional funds of Rs. 5 billion under this scheme.
- Business advisory services and other things are done with the collaboration of MFBs, MFIs, and Banks.
Ehsaas Interest Free Loan Eligibility Criteria 2023-2024
If you fulfill the following requirements, you can apply for the Ehsaas loan program.
- Your age must be between 18-60 years while submitting the application.
- The candidate must have a poverty score between 0-40 on the government’s Poverty Score Card.
- You must have a valid National Identity Card (CNIC) and be an adult.
- Your name should be registered in the union council where you live.
- Your business plan or relevant plan must be economical and viable.
Ehsaas Loan Application Process:
Check out the Ehsaas loan application process steps before applying for it online. A candidate receives a loan from 20,000 to 75,000 (the average loan amount is 30,000). It’s only for eligible candidates. The application process is as follows:
- Submit an application for the Ehsaas Loan program.
- The authorities verify your poverty score from the poverty scorecard.
- You must be a potential borrower; otherwise, the authorities will register you.
- Issuance of the letter with a business plan.
- Submit the business plan with complete documents (optional).
How To Apply For Ehsaas Interest Free Loan Program 2023:
Check out the simple steps to get registered under the Ehsaas loan program for 2024 as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official Ehsaas website by following the link www.ehsaasprogramme.pk
Step 2: Submit the online application for Ehsaas 75000 loan. You can also visit the nearest National Bank to submit a written application for a loan.
Step 3: Make sure to have a Poverty Score Card, or you must be registered under the Poverty Score Card. The bank and Ehsaas officials will check your poverty score.
Step 4: Go to the referred bank and register as a potential borrower. Fill out the required forms and follow all the SOPs of the bank for the loan.
Step 5: The bank will ask you to show off the business plan you want to get a loan through a detailed application.
Step 6: Submit the form with a reliable, economical, and viable business plan. It must include the details of the business plan’s basic information, reasons for the business, targeted outcome (sale or revenue), cost estimation (initial & running), sourcing, and profit.
Step 7: The authorities will process all the information, and you will get an update about getting a loan from the scheme.
Beneficiary Appraisal Process In Ehsaas Interest Free Loan Scheme:
The following are two assessments process for the beneficiary of this loan scheme:
- Social assessment by the union council and public reviews.
- Economic assessment in different ways.
How To Collect The Ehsaas Loan Amount
Suppose you are the right candidate and have applied for an interest free loan in Ehsaas program. Here is the procedure for the disbursement to beneficiaries under this program:
- First, you will receive the approval of your case for the loan program. It means you are eligible for the program, have a low income, and meet all the program criteria.
- The bank will issue order cheques with the same name and CNIC of the borrowers. It will have all the details, such as the electronic PIN number for electronic payment transfer. Ensure to visit the referred bank with your original CNIC for verification. Sometimes banks also perform biometric verification processes at the bank.
- Ultimately, disbursement at Ehsaas loan center.
The Ehsaas Program is a hope for many low-income families who live below the poverty line but want to start their businesses. Ehsaas Interest Free loan helps everyone who wants to achieve their dreams. Now it’s working under the government of Pakistan, and the applications for Ehsass interest free loan 2024 are now open. You can apply online or visit the nearest bank for a written application. Applying for this loan program is easy, but the evaluation process is longer. The authorities take care of everything while candidate evaluation and then issue the funds to the borrower.