Kamyab Jawan Program, also known as Prime Minister Youth Programme, is a youth development program. It was initiated by former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in 2019 for quality education and supporting entrepreneurship. The initiative is taken under the skill development program to give employment to the youth of Pakistan as a sustainable initiative. It includes subsidized business loans to the youth, a skills scholarship program, a talent hunt, and several other things for the betterment of the youth.
Remember that the program ran smoothly from 2019 to 2022, but the State Bank of Pakistan stopped it in 2022 due to some reasons. However, it’s now again resumed by the current Prime Minister, Shahbaz Sharif. Continue reading this blog to learn more about Kamyab Jawan Program, its online registration, application procedure, eligibility criteria, loan scheme, and much more. Let’s get deeper into the details!
Kamyab Jawan Program Loan Scheme:
Now the youth of Pakistan can apply for the Kamyab Jawan Program loan scheme. In this category, the government of Pakistan offers specific types of loans, including long-term loans, development loans, working capital, and production loans. Each loan type has a different time frame. For example, the candidate can pay the long-term/development loan for up to 8 years with a 1 year-long grace period.
Similarly, the working capital/production loan allows the candidate to pay within 5 years with a grace period of 2 years. The loan scheme is further divided into two categories, i.e., Tier 2 and Tier. Tier 2 loan limit is 0.5 million to 1.5 million. While the Tier 3 loan scheme provides around 1.5 million to 7.5 million loans. The Tier 2 loan requires a clean, sponsored PG, and the Tier 3 loan is released according to the bank’s own credit policy.
Kamyab Jawan Loan Scope & Eligibility:
The loan scheme is only for youth who fall under a certain category. If you are willing to apply for the Kamyab Jawan Loan Program 2023, here are the eligibility criteria. Read the eligibility criteria carefully and apply online.
- All citizens holding original Pakistan national CNIC (identity card) cards are eligible to apply.
- Candidates aged between 21 years to 45 years are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have an IT background with a minimum matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates having entrepreneurial potential are encouraged to apply.
- The age limit applies to all individuals and sole proprietors.
- For people who want to start a small business in partnership, one person must fulfill the eligibility criteria for successful loan approval (owner, partner, or director).
- For the agriculture business, this scheme has another clause as per SBP for the applicants. (Indicative Credit Limits & Eligible Items for Agriculture Financing 2020). Read the conditions on SBP’s official website and apply for the loan.
How To Apply For Kamyab Jawan Program Online 2023:
Former Prime Minister Imran Khan continued the Kamyab Jawan loan initiative to make people self-employed. The plan includes financial assistance to Pakistan’s youth who want to start a small business and have a potential entrepreneurial mindset. The majority of people apply, and you can also check your luck. Here is the step-by-step procedure to apply for this loan program.
Step 1: First, read the eligibility criteria as mentioned above. Your age and other information must match the eligibility criteria.
Step 2: Visit the official website at https://www.pmyp.gov.pk/
Step 3: After that, the website shows a prompt for the Prime Minister’s Youth Programme. Here you will find two buttons, “Click to Apply” and “Close.” Press the “Click to Apply” button.
Step 4: The next page will ask for the sign-in. Enter the relevant email address and password to sign in to the portal. Otherwise, sign up first, completing the on-screen commands.
Step 5: A new page will open asking for your personal information and loan amount. Fill in all the details, and they must be accurate to your knowledge. Otherwise, wrong information can lead to the cancellation of the application.
Step 6: Fill out the online affidavit and agree to the terms and conditions.
Step 7: Submit the application. Congratulations! You are done with Kamyab Jawan program.gov.pk online registration. Wait for further calls from the program officials and bank for further process.
Kamyab Jawan Program Application Status Check Online:
Now you can check the Kamyab Jawan program application status online anytime, anywhere, using the following instructions:
- Visit the pmyp.gov.pk official website.
- Sign in using your registered email address and password.
- Go to the application tracking option.
- Enter your national CNIC number without dashes with your mobile number and other required information.
- Presses Submit button
- Congrats! The portal will show your online application status after a bit of loading.
Kamyab Jawan Program Log in:
Each information of the application is now available under the Kamyab Jawan Program login. First, visit the official website and sign up for an account. After that, log in to the portal using the same email and password. That’s all about the Kamyab Jawan Program login process. Here you can track your application and all the other information easily.
Other Important Details About Prime Minister’s Youth Loan
Here are some significant details of this youth development program 2023:
Kamyab Jawan Loan for Women
Women having CNIC and fulfilling the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for this loan scheme. It’s said that almost 25% of the loan will be given to women as women empowerment.
Loan Size and Tenor
- The tenor of returning a loan goes up to 8 years with a specialized grace period.
- The Tier 1 loan goes from 100,000 to 1 million (PKR).
- The Tier 2 loan goes from 1 million to 10 million (PKR).
- Similarly, Tier 3 loan goes from 10 million to 25 million (PKR).
- For Tier 1 Loan: The candidate needs to provide only a personal guarantee of the person taking a loan.
- For Tier 2 & 3 Loans: The guarantee is needed according to the bank’s own policy (the back providing you the loan).
Kamyab Jawan Program benefits unemployed youth looking for financial assistance to start a small business. If your age falls under the criteria and you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you must apply for this loan program. The Youth Loan Scheme 2024 registration is open online. Apply through the official website, or you can visit the nearest bank to apply physically through the bank. This guide will be helpful for you as a complete guide for the Youth loan program.
Also, Check the following: