The Ehsaas program has launched the latest Qist of 9,000 rupees. To access this facility for 9,000 qist, you can visit the Ehsaas program official website for further details. Here is a full guide:
- First, go to the Ehsaas program official web portal, 8171
- Select “learn more” in the “About” tab
- You need to put your valid CNIC number in the given position
- Pass the captcha test by entering the correct numbers
- Then Select Search from the menu bar
After this process, the program will notify you of your eligibility score.
Note some crucial points.
Note some crucial points.
You should keep in mind some crucial points for the Ehsaas program, like:
- Enter the correct CINC number for registration; you should confirm or recheck it after entering. Moreover, the CNIC number is accepted without dashes or spaces for application.
- If you send SMS through your mobile phone, normal SMS fees will apply for messaging.
- If you face any issues or difficulties during registration, you can contact BISP authorities for guidance or directly at their helpline number, 0800-26477.
Ehsaas program SMS to check eligibility
You can send a message from your mobile phone inbox to check your eligibility score for 9,000 Qist.
Open your mobile phone’s inbox.
Write your valid CNIC number and send it to the 8171 code.
You will find a confirmation message from the program authorities.
Note: These are confirmation steps from the program for individual verification. For different procedures like application cycles, installment timetables, and specific projects, your presence in BISP tehsil offices is required. The organization will solve your problems and provide a full guide to you.
Recent changes in the Ehsaas program
The Ehsaas program will launch another 9,000 rupees qist with the children’s expense qist in the next incoming step. At this point, payment should be given after twenty days.
Cash has been recorded in the list of people going through checks. This will provide a record of their check strategy.
Also, check: Benazir January Kafalat Double Qist Survey for 9,000
The government is launching a qist of 9,000 rupees for individuals. With other facilities, the program allows individuals to receive instant eligibility checks via SMS service. The program will provide checks for children in incoming steps. You can check recent updates about the Ehsaas program by visiting the 8171 web portal.
How can I check my Ehsaas program money?
Visit the official 8171 web portal, enter your CNIC number and mobile phone number, and you will be provided with your eligibility score.
How can I access the 8171 web portal to check for 9,000 rupees?
Visit the official 8171 web portal, search for the “learn more” option, enter your details, and you will be guided to your eligibility status.
What should I do if I am not eligible for the program?
If you are not eligible for the program, you can visit your nearest BISP tehsil office for guidance, or you can directly contact them with the helpline number 0800-26488.