NSER has re-opened its registration, in which BISP 8171 will give financial aid to needy people. In this article, we will explain in detail how you can apply for this program and get registered. This program is providing Rs.12,000 monthly.
If you were left out or did not apply in the previous session, you can apply to this program again. Women whose husbands have passed away are especially encouraged to apply to this program.
Check Your Eligibility By Filling out the form below:
How To Apply For the BISP Program
Applying to this program is now a straightforward traditional way that does not require you to register online. Follow the guide below to get registered.
- Visit the Benazir Income Support Program building near you.
- Get the registration form from the BISP staff.
- Fill in all the correct information in the form.
- Submit the completed form to the staff.
- They will notify you in some time whether you are successfully registered in the program or not.
- If you are a widow, you have to first go to the NADRA office to submit the death certificate and then apply for the BISP program in the BISP office.
- If you are successfully registered in the BISP program, you will get an SMS from them. After you are enrolled in the program, you can cash out your monthly money from the HBL bank branch.
Note: Make sure you submit the real documents and phone number that is created with your CNIC number when applying because they will. Because they will contact you through your provided phone number. If by any chance you provided information that is not correct, you can contact the support team of BISP for further guidance.
If there are no BISP centers nearby, you can also apply for BISP programs by visiting the NSER registration centers in the BISP Tehsil offices. You can easily get registered if you are eligible for the program.
BISP started The National Socio-Economic Registry or NSER in 2011. It’s like a huge record of information about how much net worth and income Pakistani people have with the aim of finding out about the conditions they are living in.
They collected this information by surveying households(HHs in their terms). It was the first time in the history of Pakistan that data from 27 million households were collected by going door to door. Following this, BISP also launched NSPR which collected data from 35 million households. Later on, the questions were improved to get more ideas about people and who needs financial help the most.
This data can be used by BISP to get a better idea about which people need the financial aid, their location, etc. Other social welfare programs also use this data for a targeted approach to provide help to deserving people of Pakistan.
If you are in need of financial support, you should apply to this program. You can also apply to similar programs as well such as Ehsaas programs. The registration process for such programs is usually easy and straightforward.
Also check: Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program 4000 Qist