Zewar e Taleem Program: is designed to empower girls through financial assistance. It includes a certain cash transfer to eligible girls studying in any public sector under 16 districts. It’s designed to provide cash assistance to candidates from low-income areas. Another critical point is that the program does not address the essential needs of adolescent girls, nutritional requirements, and other issues. It only focuses on education under specific financial assistance.
In particular, every public school student will receive Rs. 1000 financial assistance in 16 districts. The Former Prime Minister took the initiative. Don’t leave the opportunity to apply for the Zewar e Taleem Program online as described in this guide.
This guide will address all the details of the Zewar-e-Taleem program, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and everything you need to learn about it. Let’s explore!
Recall that the purpose is to give stipends to the students in 16 different districts with low literacy rates. The stipend distribution system works under a certain banking system initiated by PSPA (branchless banking system). The districts include Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Chinniot, Bhakkar, Jhang, DG Khan, Khanewal, Kasur, Lodhran, Layyah, Okara, Muzaffargarh, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, and Vehari.
It’s important that the funds are released to the students who ensure 80% attendance. Girls up to m$atriculation (grade 10) are eligible to apply and can get Rs. 1000 per month by showing an 80% attendance report from the public school education department.
After completing biometric verification, the School Education Department carries out the attendance system and school information. It’s stated in a report that over 7,00,000 students have benefited from this fund.
Zewar-e-Taleem Program Eligibility Criteria 2023:
It’s conditional that the girls must study in public sectors (government schools). Here are the eligibility criteria for online application 2023:
- You must belong to a low-income family (poor or deserving students).
- This ehsaas program is only for girls. Only girls are eligible to apply.
- The applicant girl must be of class 6 to class 10 (matriculation).
- The girl must have 80% attendance every month.
- Make sure to get biometric verification from the education department.
Note: The girl fulfilling the conditions mentioned above is eligible for online application. After successful verification, the candidate girl will get a Khidmat card for receiving Rs. 1000 financial aid.
How To Get Registered For Zewar-e-Taleem Program 2023:
The Prime Minister kept the registration process short to keep it corruption free. There is no lengthy procedure for application. Ensure you are enrolled in the school’s annual drive system and fall under the eligibility criteria; you are registered for their program. The school education department will have your biometric verification. If you still don’t know whether you are enrolled or not. Go to your school’s administration office and fill out the form.
How To Avail Khidmat Card?
The government has established special centers in eligible districts for this purpose. If you have completed the biometric verification and other requirements, you can avail Khidmat Card from the nearest center without any fee.
How To Receive Zewar-e-Taleem Stipend?
Finally, you are done with registration; it’s time to get your stipend. The government has announced different ways to get your stipend, and we have explained all of them in the following:
Method 1: On ATM by Khidmat Card
You can receive your Rs. 1000 stipend by going to any ATM. Only enter your secure PIN and get it immediately.
- Go to any One-link ATM.
- Inset your Khidmat Card in the described place.
- Enter your secret Khidmat card PIN.
- Enter Amount.
- Press Enter.
- Get your stipend and digital receipt.
Method 2: Bank of Punjab (BOP)
You can obtain your stipend from the nearest BOP brand. It’s necessary to get registered for Punjab Bank as follows:
- Dial *267# from your mobile phone.
- Go to the “Receive amount” option.
- Enter the amount.
- For verification and processing of the transaction, enter the 4-digit PIN.
- Press enter.
- You will receive a message from 8267, including a secret code. The code is for verification purposes at BOP.
- Your parents can receive the amount from the nearest BOP agent by showing the original National Identity card.
- The candidate will receive a verification message after receiving the amount.
Note: For complaints about receiving a stipend, you can contact the Zewar e Taleem helping wing at 03111111267
Important Instruction For Khidmat Card:
Here are some significant instructions for the eligible candidates after receiving Khidmat Card.
- Keep the card safe from theft, and don’t lose it. Otherwise, it can be used by unauthorized persons, and your stipend may be wasted.
- Don’t share the 4-digit Khidmat Card secret PIN with anyone, including BOP Punjab representatives and the school.
- If you notice any unauthorized transaction, feel free to contact Zewar e Taleem Toll-Free number 03111111267
Important: The parents can spend the stipend on their children’s balanced diet. It will help in better mental and physical growth. Remember, it’s just a suggestion; you can utilize the candidate’s stipend anywhere.
In conclusion, the Zewar e Taleem program is an appreciated step toward women’s empowerment. It helps low-grade girls get a stipend and use it for anything, and it supports and encourages young girls to enjoy the stipend on food or other things. We hope this information will be helpful for you. For more info and complaints, you can visit https://pspa.punjab.gov.pk/.
How to activate Khidmat Card and generate an ATM PIN?
It’s very easy to generate a Khidmat ATM card pin. When you get the card, dial *267# from your mobile phone and enter your details. Choose the PIn generation option. Follow the commands, and they will ask you to generate your four-digit Secret PIN.
Who is eligible for the Zewar-e-taleem program?
The program is only for girls from backward areas. If your public school comes under the 16 select districts, you can get a monthly Rs. 1000 stipend. Similarly, the student must be biometric verified and has 80% attendance.